Links in Safari, Mail, News and iMessage do not work after updating to iOS 9.3

9 Responses

1. howtoiphone says:

There is an option of native Mail application to download another mail app from the App Store. Personally I suggest Unibox: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/unibox/id933879046?mt=8

2. Tony says:

Yes, I have the same problem and this works on my phone, thansk a lot.

3. Dennis says:

Chrome doesn’t work either

4. howtoiphone says:

The solution is to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the newest version of iOS 9.3 build 13E5237 http://howtoiph.one/2016/03/28/apple-software-update-ios-9-3-build-13e5237-has-been-released-today/
    The re-released iOS 9.3 build 13E5237 fixes all of issues with activation lock and not working links.

• Brenda says:

iPad Air 2 here. Disabled JavaScript and now links in Safari search work. But some websites not right without Java. No change in email links, try one and email freezes up.

5. PABLO says:

Installed iOS 9.3 to my iPhone five days ago… VERY BAD idea, as it turned out! Now hyperlinks are not working at all on Safari, just as reported above. yet switching off JavaScript does not help either for any reason. I am just downloading Chrome to see what happens… these guys from Apple were not meant to be actaully fantastic SW developpers? PUFFF… 🙁

6. PABLO says:

Chrom is showing the same problem… Hell, what have these people done to my phone???? 🙁

7. jeroen says:

Hi my IPAD Pro updated to 9.3 last Sunday. Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera installed. Touching a hyperlink does freeze the app and after 90seconds the app crashes. JavaScript off doesn’t help. Also mail, thoughts hyperlinks between maps and my banking app Rabobank are not functioning. Within the banking app all the profiles disappeared and it is not possible to create new ones. Deinstalled booking.com no effect. So I bought a windows tablet of 180 euro works better than my iPad of 1200 euro! Thanks Apple!

8. howtoiphone says:

Apple releases iOS 9.3.1 for iPhone and iPad.
    iOS 9.3.1 fixes an issue that caused apps to be unresponsive after tapping on links in Safari and other apps