How to downgrade iOS 9.3 to iOS 9.2.1
How to go back to iOS 9.2.1.
- Download iOS 9.2.1 firmware for your device.
- Make sure that you use the latest version of iTunes. If you don’t have iTunes on you PC or Mac you should download it and to install. To get the latest version of iTunes on PC you have to open up iTunes and go to Help in the menu bar and click on Check for Updates. The latest version of iTunes is 12.3.3 right now. To update the version of iTunes on Mac you should launch iTunes and from the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Check for Updates.
- Creating backup of your data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iCloud or locally is a good step. It’s up to you of cause but we strongly recommend to do it.
- Open menu Settings → iCloud. Switch off Find to iPhone function.
- Turn off your passcode. Go to Settings → Touch ID & Passcode. On devices without Touch ID, go to Settings → Passcode. Tap Turn Passcode Off.
- Connect your mobile device to PC or Mac via USB cable and open up iTunes.
- Select your devices on the top menu of iTunes.