How to solve iOS 9.3 activation problem
Thousands of users face iOS 9.3 activation problems (solution).
A good number of iPhone and iPad owners have come across a problem with iOS 9.3 release – the mobile gadgets have refused to be activated and have resembled more of bricks.
The problem has become universal, which was reported by thousands of disappointed users worldwide. A few of them have succeeded in activating their mobile gadgets under iOS 9.3 command guided by one of the instructions bellow.
Why is iOS 9.3 refuses to be activated?
Which is the way to activate iOS 9.3?
- Update iTunes to the latest version. Plug in your blocked device into your computer and run iTunes. Haven’t the activation begun? Reboot your device, rerun iTunes and try this instruction one more time. After trying this for several times some of the users have succeeded in activation.
- Go to iCloud.com and log in your Apple ID data. Switch off “Find your iPhone” function. When the activation is completed, switch on “Find your iPhone”.
- Update your iOS 9.3 via iTunes. Here you can download iOS 9.3 for your device.
- Downgrade to iOS 9.2.1 Here you can download iOS 9.2.1 firmware for your device. Here the link how to downgrade from one iOS version to another.
- Restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 9.3 in the iTunes (detailed instruction is coming soon).